Help Us, Help Others In Need AYSO REGION 345 FOOD DRIVE
AYSO Region 345/Okeeheelee Park
Fall 2017 5 v 5
Okeeheelee is having their annual 5 v 5 Tournament!!
Who: Fall 2017 AYSO Region 345 coaches can make a team made up ONLY of players from their rostered team in 10U to 19U (roster up to 8 players) or if a coach is not participating, PLAYERS CAN PUT THEIR NAMES ON A LIST IN THE SOCCER ACTIVITY BUILDING TO BE PUT ON A TEAM
What: Three short-sided 30 minute fun games plus medal round
Where: Okeeheelee Park
When: December 2, 2017 (Boys) and December 3, 2017 (Girls)
Why: FUN!! ALL proceeds go to AYSO Region 345 National Games teams and our AYSO Region 345 scholarship fund
Cost: $175.00 per team by November 4, 2017
(Registration fee goes to $200.00 after November 4, 2017)
Come on out and join the fun!
Fall 2017 AYSO Region 345 Coaches create a team or two from your Fall 2017 AYSO Region 345 (10U & above) team.
Roster up to 8 players including a goal keeper.
No special uniform needed you can create your own or wear matching t shirts.
Registration November 4, 2017
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Okeeheelee Park Soccer Activity Building
All rules, field sizes and other information can be found on AYSO345.com.
AYSO 345/Okeeheelee Park Announces Changes starting Fall 2017
Per AYSO National Office and the United States Soccer Federation, the following changes will be implemented starting Fall 2017
1. Age groups will now be classified as 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 19U-with the age being based as of December 31, 2018 (which means that the age groups will be 6U 5 & 6 year olds, 8U will be 7 & 8 year olds, 10U will be 9 & 10 year olds, 12U will be 11 & 12 year olds, 14U will be 13 & 14 year olds, & 19U will be 15 to 19 year olds)
2. 6U will now play 4 v 4 , 8U will play 5 v 5, 10U will play 7 v 7 , ( with 6U having 8 players on a team and 8U having 9 players on a team, 10U having 11 on a team)
3. No direct kicks for 6U & 8U with all kicks being indirect.
4. Goal size change for 6U to 4 x 6 (previously 3 x 5).
5. No punting/dropkicks allowed in 10U and 12U.
6. No heading 10U and 12U.
7. Build out line for 10U which will be an offside line.
Attached are Important Changes to the Laws of the Game summarized starting Fall 2016.
5 Year Award 10 Year Award