AYSO REGION 345/Okeeheelee Park
AMERICAN YOUTH SOCCER ORGANIZATION
Fall 2018 INFORMATION
AYSO IS AN ALL-VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION FROM BOARD MEMBERS, COACHES, REFEREES, AND TEAM MANAGERS.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS IN ALL POSITIONS TO HELP US RUN OUR LEAGUE.
* GAMES are on Saturday’s starting September 8, 2018 and ending November 17, 2018
* GAMES are held between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm and are held at Okeeheelee Park
* PRACTICES are either MONDAY & WEDNESDAY or TUESDAY & THURSDAY.
6U & 8U (5-8 year olds) will practice 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
10U & 12U (9 to 12 year olds) will practice 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
14U & 19U (13 to 19 year olds) will practice 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
AGE AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2019
(The Volunteer Coach picks the Day & Time for Practice)
WE WILL ATTEMPT TO FULFILL REQUESTS FOR CERTAIN NIGHTS (IF NOTATED ON REGISTRATION FORM) FOR PRACTICE DAYS,
HOWEVER, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THIS. THERE WILL BE NO SWITCHING AFTER THE TEAMS ARE FORMED DUE TO UNBALANCING TEAMS.
* Coaches will notify you of your team by August 12, 2018
*August 13 to August 16 will be team Meetings (Boys on August 13 & 14, Girls on August 15 & 16)
*Full practices start August 20, 2018.
* Teams will be posted on the concession stand on August 12, 2018.
* If you have not heard from a coach by August 13, 2018, and have checked the posted
teams on the concession stand and your child is not listed, please contact the registrar
* All children will receive a uniform consisting of a game shirt, short, and socks. They will also receive a practice shirt with their sponsor name on them.
Sponsor applications are available in the office
* All children will receive a trophy at the end of the season and accident insurance.
* REQUESTS FOR NON-SIBLING CHILDREN TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM TOGETHER CANNOT BE FULFILLED. WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE SIBLINGS IN THE
SAME DIVISION AND GENDER TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM TOGETHER.
* Equipment needed for practices & games - Shinguards, water bottle, soccer cleats, and ball to practice with. Balls are sized accordingly:
Size 3 for 5 to 8 year olds (6U’s & 8U’s), Size 4 for 9 to 12 year olds (10U’s & 12U’s),
and Size 5 for 13 and older (14U’s & 19U’s)