AYSO REGION 345 DISCIPLINARY RULES
|Assault on Referee||X||X||X||5 Years||L/S|
|Scoring: (6) six goal rule(all divisions except U6’s)If a team wins by more than (6) goals, the coach shall receive a yellow card. If this happens twice in a season, the coach will be suspended for (1) one game.||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Any U10 & above player receiving (3) three yellow cards in one season will be suspended for (1) one game following the third one with no appeal||X||L|
Enter Ineligible Player
|Enter Field W/O Permission||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Foul Language or Gesture||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Non-Specific Unsportsmanlike Behavior||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Red Card||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Second Caution||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Verbal Abuse||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Verbal Threats||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
|Violent Conduct||X||X||X||1 Game||L/S|
C - Coach LEVELS- L-League Game S-State Games
P - Players
S - Spectators
V - Volunteer
CONDITIONS FOR ADMINISTERING DISCIPLINE AND
APPEALING A DISCIPLINARY ACTION
1. Except as set forth below, disciplines may be issued only by an AYSO Regional Referee or higher. Persons receiving a disciplinary action shall leave the field of play immediately.
2. Referees will note any discipline given on the back of the game card, that is given to the Referee at the beginning of the game by the coaches, which they must sign and return to the AYSO Region 345 Referee Administrator.
3. The AYSO Region 345 Referee Administrator shall inform any person receiving a discipline that the discipline has been issued and direct them to this document to explain the procedures for appeal.
4. Any person receiving a discipline shall have the right to appeal. Such appeal shall be made in writing and delivered to the AYSO Region 345 Referee Administrator within 48 hours of receiving notification that the discipline has been issued.
5. The AYSO Region 345 Referee Administrator shall investigate the incident by speaking to available participants and available third parties.
6. Prior to the next game to be played, the AYSO Region 345 Referee Administrator shall convene an AYSO Region 345 Disciplinary Committee meeting to consider the appeal and present the findings of the investigation. The AYSO Region 345 Disciplinary Committee shall consist of the AYSO Region 345 Referee Administrator, AYSO Region 345 Coach Administrator, AYSO Region 345 Child & Volunteer Protection Advocate, AYSO Region 345 Assistant Regional Commissioner, and AYSO Region 345 Regional Commissioner. By a majority vote, the AYSO Region 345 Disciplinary Committee shall decide whether the discipline shall be upheld or overturned. AYSO Region 345 Disciplinary Committee members with direct involvement in the incident leading to the discipline or original issuance of the discipline shall excuse themselves from participation in the appeal process. The vote shall be considered as upholding the discipline. The AYSO Region 345Referee Administrator shall notify the disciplined person of the results of the appeal.
7. The criteria set forth above are generally orientated toward game situations. The criteria may also be applied to infractions, which occur during practices or other regional functions. To this end, any AYSO Region 345 board member may bring the behavior of any player, coach, referee, or spectator, which is deemed inappropriate according to the infraction conditions listed above, to the AYSO Region 345 Regional Commissioner who shall issue the discipline according to the infraction list and corresponding disciplines, set forth within.
Any player receiving a red card is required to serve their suspensin at the next scheduled game or games, depending on suspension, before they can participate in another game.